Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, December 5, 2021

Christmas Greetings Tag/Ornament - Tim Holtz MiniDoodleGreetings

Used Tim Holtz Mini Doodle Greetings for first time. Ink blended the white cardstock. Stamped & heat embossed the sentiment.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper: white

  pattern - Dovecraft Victorian Christmas

Hero Arts: embossing - black sparkle

Tim Holtz: Distress Ink - weathered wood

  stamp - Mini Doodle Greetings

tool: blending brush. heat tool

twine: Recollections red/white 8"

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 Entering in: 

CHNC Christmas Ch571  12/10

CHNC Dec Pattern Ch  12/31

Simon Mon Ch Sparkle  4/5  12/5

  sparkle - gold glitter cardstock behind die cut stars

Stay Crafty Hero Arts Ch29 Holiday Tags     12/9 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Another great tag - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete