Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Deer Christmas ATC - Lawn Fawn TinyGiftBoxDeerAddOn Lawn Fawn Claire'sABCs

Not made an Artist Trading Card ATC that is 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" in quite some time. Made the Lawn Fawn Deer as a Tiny Gift Box yesterday and decided to make as an ATC.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

CTMH - 

  cardstock/paper:  Black, Browns, Green, Red, White

  pen - Shimmer pen red

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

Lawn Fawn: 

  cardstock/paper - pattern - plaid LF sent as sample w/ order

  die - Tiny Gift Box Deer Add-On

  stamp - Claire's ABCs - sentiment

marker: Marvy Snow

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

Entering in:  

Cardz TV Ch154  3/3 12/2

CHNC Christmas Ch569  11/26 

CHNC Nov Pattern Ch  11/30

 

 

Lawn Fawnactics Ch113 Holiday Critters  3/4  12/5


 

 

 

 

 

 

Simon Mon Ch ATCs  1/5  11/28

Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  1/5  11/30

 

7 comments:

  1. Oh Deer and ATC card - and I mean that in a good way - Deerie sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet deer for beautiful ATC! Thank you for playing in CHNC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cue ATC. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this gift box is the cutest!! i looooove the cute reindeer! so awesome! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! I love how you used the reindeer on it! Thank you so much for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely festive card! Thanks a lot for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete