Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, September 11, 2021

Owl you're a hoot wobble action Stencil Card - Hero Arts Stencil Into the Woods - Hero Arts BirdsBranches

This is a detailed Hero Arts stencil, Into the Woods, and the HA stamps, Birds & Branches , Owl with heat embossing for sparkle/shine & sentiment make for a fun action wobble scene.

 #heroarts


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Supplies

cardstock/paper: blue, white, Kraft

  pattern - My Favorite Things (MFT) Creepy Confections

    black & white striped that Owl is heat embossed on

embossing: Stampendous clear embossing powder

Hero Arts: die - Circles

  ink - Caramel, Green Hills, Moss, 

    Raspberry Jam, Soft Purple

  stamp - Birds & Branches  Owl & sentiment

  stencil - Intp the Woods

  tool - blending brush

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, VersaMark

marker: Copics

other: action wobble added to circle on back of Owl

tool: heat tool

 


The Close To My Heart CTMH Sept - Oct catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.




My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in:

Cardz TV Ch149  3/3  9/23


CHNC Sept Pattern  9/30

Stay Crafty Hero Arts Ch27 Stencils  10/7

Simon Mon Ch Stamp It  4/5  9/12

Simon Wed Ch Sparkle/Shine  4/5  9/14

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment