Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, November 2, 2019

happy SWEATER weather Hot Drink Card

Made this using Close To My Heart Perk Up stamp/die. Decided to go whimsical with the Christmas Dog Sweater paper. The Starbucks red cup on left is my reusable cup (they gave the cups out Nov. 2 last yr and have heard that they will be giving out same this yr on Nov. 7). I had A London Fog (Earl Grey Latte) Latte hot drink this morn.



















My CTMH website:
SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com
 
Entering this in:

2019 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


  











Simon Wed Anything Goes

13 comments:

  1. Love those cute little doggies in sweaters...goes perfectly with your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute with all the dressed up doggies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute!
    Hello from Coffee lovers hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool dog Christmas paper Melissa - fits your love for dogs -- and great coffee creation - or Tea Latte - nice cup from Starbucks - I do Biggby Coffee here for my occasionally treats - Black Bear is my favorite choice - have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, Love that paper. I'm going to be entering the coffee lovers challenge to. Going to post it tomorrow. Happy day to you!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  6. TY for visiting my blog & commenting. Visited each of your blogs & commented.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a cute sentiment to go with the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete