Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Daisy Elf & Daisy my Dog

12/6 Daisy Elf is outside while Daisy my dog is inside looking out.

Did not post yesterday, 12/5, since I was busy posting some items for sale on Nextdoor.com, which is a free site for posting info about things going on in neighborhood or city or etc. , items for sale and for free. Sold former Keurig coffee machine after hubby bought the new Keurig K-Cafe Select that froths cream/milk. Sold Charlie Brown outdoor inflatable Christmas snow globe.

Today, I took the boy I take care of after school to StarBucks for a hot chocolate. He wanted a Peppermint Mocha Frappe instead so without coffee in it that is what he got & I got a Peppermint Hot Choc.






 



























Entering this into the following challenge(s):
12/13   DLART Hope Elf   3Eperday(12/2 #3) <=50 char desc of what Elf is up to   12/1

No comments:

Post a Comment