Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, September 1, 2017

THApple Tag

Used Tim Holtz stamp to make this Tag.

Went to JoAnns the other day and discovered that they no longer are selling Tim Holtz core'dinations 12" x 12" cardstock. I went to 2 different JoAnns in my area. I'm out of TH core'dinatios cardstock: Fired Brick, Pine & Scattered Straw. Have looked online and not found. Does anyone know where I can buy it?



























     Supplies List 

Die-Namics: die - Tag Stax

ink: Versafine Onyx Black

machine: Sizzix BIGkick

paper:  scrapbook - apples

Tim Holtz: cardstock - red  Distress Ink - walnut stain
   stamp - Miini Blueprints tool - sander

tool:  MISTI

twine: red/white - distressed with TH Distress Ink
 
Entering this into the following challenge(s): 

9/3   Simon Mon   School or Study Related   5E(#4)   8/28
9/5   Simon Says Stamp Wed   Ch Anything Goes        5E(#3)   8/30

9/14    Cardz TV   Anything Goes Des Ch#11   3E(#1)   9/1

9/30   Crafty Hazelnuts Ch Patterned Paper    Sept 2017   UE  9/1

4 comments:

  1. You did a great job on this card! I love how you incorporated the apple theme throughout. I had sympathy for you as I read about you not finding Tim's cardstock around anymore. That drives me nuts when my stores quit selling the stuff I love to use! I don't know where to find that paper anymore, either, but will wish you luck in your search! In the meantime, thanks for continuing to share your work with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. Love it. Thank you so much for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute tag. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Craftyhuzelnut's Patterned Paper, we hope to see you back again. Hugs Agnieszka chanya13

    ReplyDelete