Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Flurry Wreath hoping your Christmas sparkles Orn & Daisy Elf

Made this Christmas ornament die cutting multiple wreaths with cardboard for sturdiness.

Usually when I have a stamp & coordinating die I stamp first and then die cut. With this memory box stamp & die I die cut first, then I inked the stamp and set it on my work surface with inked surface up, lined up the die cut cardstock on top of the inked surface lining it up carefully and then holding the stamp & cardstock turned it over and pressed on stamp. I did this for both the wreath & sentiment.

Daisy is with the scarf & beanie I crocheted hoping that I crochet her something. 













































Supplies List


adhesive: glue dots, Scotch ATG
ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
machine: Sizzix BIGkick
memory box: die - Essex Label, Flurry Wreath   
   stamp - Flurry Wreath,  Christmas sparkles
paper:  cardstock -  blues, white
pen: Wink of Stella clear - on sentiment snwflakes
recycle: cardboard from a pkg
tools: MISTI  
twine: blue/white


Entering this into the following challenges:    

12/20  Craftin Desert Diva Craft it Up & Link It Up Linky Party Ch#69 Christmas  UE  11/22

12/21  Scrappy Moms Stamps Terr Tues Ch -  Dreaming of a White Christmas  UE   12/15
   snowflakes on Flurry Wreath


 
12/23  DRS Designs Ch Thurs #205 Insp by Color Ch   UE  12/17
   used couple of the purple shades & white

The theme for this challenge is Color Wrapped colors!

 (use some of the colors inspired by this picture somewhere on your creation)
You don't have to use all of these colors, or only these colors.



 














12/25  CHNC Christmas Ch260 Anything Goes as long as it's Christmas   UE   12/19
12/25  DLART 3rd Annual Elf Antics Linky Ch  Elf,Red, Comment  1perday  11/27
12/25  Sweet Stampin Merry Christmas     2E(#2)  12/19

12/29  Memory Box Ch#7 Season's Greetings  UE  12/1


12/31  Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Ch Extra Dec 2015  UE  12/
12/31  DL.ART Dec Linky Ch  1Eperday/no stack  12/1
12/31  Inspiration Journal Ch: Tis the Season : everything goes  UE  12/8

1/2  Sweet Stamps Dec Anything Goes  UE  12/6

1/3  Stamped Blessings Ch Anything Goes     2E(#1)  12/20

1/16  Sweet Stamps Dec/Jan Anything But a Card  UE  12/20

8 comments:

  1. Well I hope you did crochet something for Daisy! She does look expectant! Your wreath is lovely! Fun colour choice! I like the the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ornament! In reality, it's quite simple, but very stunning none the less!! Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the scarf and hat I guess Daisy does to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ornament turned out great! You did a perfect job lining up the stamp on the die cut, that is not always very easy. :)

    Thanks for joining us for the Craftin Desert Divas "Christmas" Linky Party.
    ~DT Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm catching up on posts that I missed while I was unwell. I should have started at the beginning rather than the end as I've already seen that you crocheted something for Daisy. Hints obviously do work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous die and stamp combo! I really love how it came out. Love your crochet creation too. You are multi-talented. Thanks for joining us again in the DRS Designs Color Challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for playing with Sweet Stampin'. Warm holiday wishes!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete