Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Apple Girl Silhouette School Days Tag

Click here to enter Doodle Pantry Aug Digital Challenge 49.
Click here to see Flyin Hi DP DT Card.

Created this Back to School Tag using Cricut cartridge A Child's Year for the Apple & Girl Silhouette.



































 Supplies List 


Cricut cartridge: A Child's Year 2" Apple, Girl Silhouette
ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
paper:  the Paper Studio School Supplies Mix scrapbook 
  cardstock -  Kraft, red, white, yellow
ribbon: the Paper Studio School Days
stamp: Stampabilities School Days
Stampin' Up: punch - Petite Curly Label
Tim Holtz: die - Tag

Entering this into the following challenges:

8/25 Scrappy Moms Stamps Terr Tues Ch Food Fun UE 8/19

8/26 Simon Says Stamp Wed Back to School 5E(#3) 8/20

8/31 Craftin Desert Divas Craft it Up & Link It Up Linky Party #38 Back to School UE 8/18 
8/31 Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper Ch UE 8/1
8/31 DL.ART Aug Linky Ch Anything Goes 1Eperday 8/1 

4 comments:

  1. Adorable tag Melissa! Love that silhouette image! Very sweet!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable tag, Melissa!! I love the papers - they are perfect!! The silhouette image is awesome!! Thanks so much for playing along at DTC!!

    I also wanted to answer your question about what cutting machine I use...I use a TH Vagabond. I have the magnetic plate and I usually run the dies back and forth a couple of times when using heaver paper or cardboard. I had my Vagabond for a week and it completely died on me. Sizzix replaced it for me but I was without it for a couple of weeks. I missed pushing a button for die cuts and had to go back to cranking my Cuttlebug. I also have a metal plate for the Cuttlebug that cuts intricate dies really well. I usually run it through a couple of times, too, just to be sure all of the edges cut. Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great tag! I love the paper and the ribbon.. so fun!! :)
    Thanks for joining us at the CDD Back to School Linky Party.
    ~ DT Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a great tag, I just love school colors!

    Thank you for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete