Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Panda Love Congrats Card for Daughter

Created this Easel Style Congrats card for my Daughter who made the Dean's List at Kansas City Art Institute this semester as a Junior taking 18 hours studying for double Bachelor Degrees in Art Animation & Art History. She received As in: Art Studio Animation, Art Studio Illustration, Art Islamic Art History & Anatomy. She received B+ in Philosophy. We are so proud of her.

One of my favorite wild animals is Pandas. One of my Daughter's favorite wild animals is Pandas and her favorite color is green.

Printed the Panda Love digi on white cardstock. Used Spellbinder to cut out digi. Used white cardstock for base of easel style card. Used 2 shades of core'dinations green  cardstock. Used Martha Stewart Vine Trim edge punch.

























digi: StitchyBear Panda Love
embossing: Cuttlebug Oriental Weave embossing folder
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
paper:
white cardstock - Base of easel card & white for digi
core'dinations cardstock - 2 shades of green 
punch: Martha Stewart Vine Trim edge
Spellbinder: Nest Floral Ovals

Entering this into the following challenges:

Crafts and Me Ch114 Why So Blue? - No BLUES ALLOWED! unlim 12/12-18  
DLART Thankful Thurs Anything Goes Dec Linky Party unlim 11/29-12/31
Hiding In My Craft Room HIMCR Go Digital lim3 1st 12/15-21
One Stitch At A Time Ch143 More Than 1 Fold unlimSBDS SBDSPandaLove 12/9-15
Pin & Tack Ch4 "Spark Your Creativity Now" Anything Goes unlim 12/1-31
Simon Says Stamp Ch What's Your Fav? unlim my Favs are Pandas & my daughter's Favs are Pandas & Color Green 12/12-19
Tues Alchemy Ch44 Anything Goes unlim 12/11-17 

7 comments:

  1. First of all - congratulations to your daughter! College was HARD for me! LOL - I made it with high honors but I had to WORK hard and I mean hard! LOL I am happy for your family and your daughter who has made you so proud! Love that card too! The embossing is wonderful! Cute, cute panda bears - so sweet! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the design of this ... and that's one of my favorite images! Congrats to your daughter! Thank you for joining us at OSAAT time this week, Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the congrats to my Daughter. She took Anatomy in high school and I was surprised she wanted to take it in college as well. She has made the Dean's List each semester & we are indeed very proud of her. The Panda digi is one of my favorites and I was happy to have won it some time ago and have used it several times.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute.Thank you so much for playing with us at OSAAT.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little pandas...so sweet! Thanks for playing along with us this week in the "What's Your Favorite" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet card! Thanks for playing with us at HIMCR!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melissa, your beautifully colored Pandas look fabulous on this wonderfully embossed card. So glad to see another entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's "Why So Blue? = No Blues Allowed!" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete