Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, May 7, 2012

2001 Halloween Scrapbook Layout

I'm catching up on my holiday scrapbooking. Created this Clean & Simple 2001 Halloween scrapbook layout using photos of pumpkins my daughter & hubby made for Halloween in 2001 and of my daughter's Halloween costume.

My daughter carved & painted the pumpkin in top left photo for her school pumpkin contest. My daughter wore a Pirate costume that yr. My daughter painted the pumpkin in bottom left photo. My hubby carved the Snoopy pumpkin in bottom right photo.

Used real pumpkins for 2001 Halloween. In 2005 we changed to using artificial Styrofoam pumpkins. 


















paper:
12" x 12" Base the Paper Studio Pumpkins
black & yellow cardstock

Sizzix: 2011 die cuts 


Entering this into the following challenges:

2 Sisters Ch90 Anything Goes unlim 5th 5/5-11
Paper Take Weekly Anything Goes + optional Lace unlim 8th 5/1-5/7
Wishcraft Waste Not Wed Wk17 unlim 9th the Pumpkin paper (bought it quite some time ago) 5/2-9

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh cute layout, fantastic and I love the colours and the pictures are super cute. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog this week :-) Kezzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout- background paper is perfect for it- 2001 seems so long ago, yet like yesterday.....:)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun layout!! I love your daughter's costume!! And the pumpkins are awesome :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a really cool Halloween LO. I love the colors and the large title.

    It must bring back happy memories doing this LO 11 years later than the event. Halloween is not big in Australia, you all in America really enjoy this fun day.

    Thanks so much for continuing to share your creations at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Halloween layout!!! Thanks for joining us at HIMCR!
    Angela
    HIMCR DT

    ReplyDelete