Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, April 20, 2012

You are the glitter to my glue! Card

Created this Clean & Simple
"You are the glitter to my glue!"
Card without using Cricut or Sizzix.
Used Kraft cardstock, a rubber 
cling stamp, Enamel accents and a 
glitter gel pen.



















American Crafts blue glitter gel pen - 
calligraphy of sentiment & faux stitching
Enamel accents white - on tip of GLUE bottle
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
paper: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Base Kraft cardstock

stamp:
TPC Studio Card Crafting rubber cling stamp - GLUE bottle


Entering this into the following challenges:


Chatterscene Mon Just Elements lim 2 ea on 2 diff days 1st entry 4/12-24  

Just Elements challenge 3 

Drunken Stampers unlim 5th entry 4/7-20  Drunken Stampers Challenge #86 ~ You’re a krafty one 

Hiding in My Craftroom  ?unlim?  7th entry 4/14-21
HIMCR #42 - Super Scraps Saturday

Hot Shot Ch7 Young Love unlim 4th entry 4/14-5/4

Kraft Journal unlim 3rd entry 4/16-22  Challenge 67: Use Your Stash 
Lexi's Creations unlim 6th entry 4/16-27  
Paper Take Weekly unlim 2nd entry 4/17-23  A Stitch In Time
Simon Says Stamp & Show unlim 6th entry 4/16-22  Simon Says Stamp and Show Anything Goes!
Use It Tuesday unlim ent 15th entry 4/9-20  Challenge #29: Anything Goes
Victorine Stamps Anything Goes unlim 4th entry 4/18-5/3

15 comments:

  1. Melissa this card would be so apt to give a crafter friends-- I love the saying!!


    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was browsing the Internet awhile ago and came across the saying. I keep a notebook close by to write down sayings like this that I may use in future. Not sure where I got the saying from.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete
  2. Great card! I bought the white/black enamel accents and have yet to use them.. your idea is awesome, I can wait to try it as "glue" hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought one bottle of white & one bottle of black Enamel Accents and a couple bottles of liquid pearls and have started to use them only recently. I like the way they dry and add something extra to a craft.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete
  3. how fun is this card. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very CAS and very effective! Great sentiment :) Thanks for joining us at the Drunken Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Card!! Thanks for joining us at HIMCR.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so rocking these sentiment and cuts. I love love it! Thank you so much for sharing and joining in at HIMCR DT An'Jenic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable clean and simple looking card and sentiment!!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute, you are on a roll with the Kraft challenge!!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Drunken Stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh! Love how simple the creation is. Thanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great card thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hehehehe....I love your verbage! GREAT CARD!

    THANKS BUNCHES for playing along with Simon Says Stamp and Show!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Melissa, I think every one of your entries has been on my commenting rotation. :-D I'm loving them all. I know I end up sounding like a broken record but each one is so well done. Thanks for joining us again at Lexi's Creations.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete