Tabs at Top of Blog

▼

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Water's up? Dog Beach Card

Made this whimsical card using Close To My Heart CTMH Little Buddies stamp that is available for ordering (please see below).






















calligraphy: handwrote the sentiment
  water's up? 

cardstock/paper: pattern - water

Close To My Heart CTMH:
  cardstock/papers - white, blue, red
  ink: Black
  stamp - Little Buddies

marker: Copic - E15, E18 & E39 (browns),
  RV21 (pink - tongue)

Simon Says Stamp: die - stitched rectangles
  
Spellbinder: oval dies
  



The new Close To My Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog is now available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

Entering this in:

CHNC Jul Pattern Paper Ch

Simon Mon Ch Day at the Beach  1/5  7/26

No comments:

Post a Comment