Tabs at Top of Blog

▼

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

CTMH StitchedTogetherScrap Quilt Card

Recently rcvd Close To My Heart CTMH Quilt embossing folder when it became available after selling out first time. I discovered that it was easier to cut the squares to be 
1 3/8" x 1 3/8" and place in embossing folder because if not cut first and cut after embossing the paper tears more & the white core shows thru.
 
I've always been envious of people who can quilt. I crochet so I used a blanket I crocheted using granny stitch pattern but since I do not like to join squares I kept going around & around changing colors.

You can order thru month of Jun  the stamp & die, papers & embossing folder. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

























cardstock/paper: Kraft

CTMH: 
   emb - Quilt embossing folder  ink - Carolina
   paper/cardstock - blues, Stitched Together
   stamp - Stitched Together Scrapbooking Z3717

machine: Sizzix BIGkick

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com
 
Entering this in:

CHNC Jun Pattern Paper Ch

Simon Mon Ch Make Your Own Background  2/5  6/7
   background - made quilt squares using CMTH emb folder 

Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  5/5  6/3

1 comment:

  1. I love the quilted look! I like crocheting too and hate joining the granny squares.

    Cheryl
    https://shestamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete