Tabs at Top of Blog

▼

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Daisy's Patriotic Snoopy Dog Collar Scrunchie

Happy 4th of July!

Sewed this Patriotic Snoopy dog collar scrunchie for Daisy.



























     Supplies List 

fabric: Patriotic Snoopy - bought from JoAnn's 

machine: Brother sewing machine

Entering this into the following challenge(s):

7/9   Simon Stamp Mon   Red White and/or Blue   5E(#2) 7/3
   used all 3 colors: Red/White/Blue

7/31   DLART Jul linky Ch   1Eperday   7/1 





3 comments:

  1. Well how sweet is this--- super duper sweet - Happy 4th Daisy and you are dressed for the occasion as well! Enjoy a steak - tell the owners! Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Birthday buddy looks beautiful and sweet. I bet Daisy is happy with her new bandana
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JULY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, this is awesome! I love this and what a beautiful face Daisy has. I bet she loves her new dog collar. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete