Tabs at Top of Blog

▼

Saturday, December 7, 2019

Envelope Christmas Seals

Decided to make holiday seals for my Christmas card envelopes. Used Holiday Seals by The Stamping Village which is a set of 12 seals; the one here is by Pink & Main. Used a Spellbinder circle die to cut out the seal. Used CTMH Shimmer pens (clear & green) to add sparkle. Used Xyron Sticker tool to add adhesive to back of seal.









My CTMH website:
SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com
 
Entering this in:

Cardz TV Anything Goes Ch #104
Cuttlebug Ch Christmastime  
   used Sizzix BIGkick for cutting seals
DLART Dec 2019 Linky
Simon Mon Ch Lets Sparkle  
Simon Wed Ch Traditional Christmas

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining the DL.ART December LINKY challenge
    This is really pretty I have a wax seal with my last name initial, I haven't used it in a while you need to drip the wax on the card and then press the seal into it!!!! I love it.
    Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea - I have never made holiday seals - yours is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete