Tabs at Top of Blog

▼

Monday, December 3, 2018

Christmas Cards ready to mail

Daisy the Elf is checking on the Christmas cards that are ready to be mailed out. If a certain person looks closely she will see that there is an envelope with her name on it.

For those of you that do not know I learned calligraphy before my daughter was born. I personalize all my cards & envelopes using calligraphy.



























Supplies List

ink: calligraphy red 
other: Daisy Elf, Winter Birds Christmas postage stamps
paper: cardstock - white envelopes

Entering this into the following challenge(s):

12/7    CHNC Ch413   Xmas Anything   opt theme use a sticker or two or more     UE  12/1

12/9   Simon Says Stamp Mon   Ch 'B' is For?       5E(#2)   12/3  
    'B' is For Birds as in Winter Birds postage stamps

12/13   DLART Hope Elf   3Eperday(12/3 #1) <=50 char desc of what Elf is up to   12/1
 
12/15   Visions of Sugarplums   Ch #1   UE   12/2

1/5   Dare 2B Artzy   Dec Ch Winter   if D2BA item used add D2BA for 2nddrawingentry  3E(#2) 12/2 

 

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure whoever gets your happy mail is thrilled! Calligraphy adds that little something special. So glad you linked to my Visions of Sugarplums challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. You really have Daisy working hard I love your calligraphy when I went to MI in October I took my sister a calligraphy set, because she said she liked to do it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART 6th Annual Elf Antics Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day

    DL.ART
    DIANA L.
    CTMH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us in this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Maura

    ReplyDelete