Tabs at Top of Blog

▼

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Camera Oh Snap Card

One of my other fav hobbies besides crafting is photography.

The Kodak camera in the photo below belonged to my father when I was younger and I am most thankful to my younger brother for finding it & giving it to me.



















Supplies List 

adhesive:  Scotch ATG, Zig 2 Way glue pen
Hero Arts: stamp/die - Camera - camera, sentiment
ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
machine: Sizzix
paper:  cardstock - black, white  scrapbook - American Crafts Cameras
Spellbinder: die - sentiment tag
Tim Holtz: ribbon - camera film
tool:  MISTI

Entering this into the following challenges:  

8/31  Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper Aug 2016 Ch  UE  8/1

8/31  DLART Aug Linky  nostack 1Eperday  8/1  

9/1  Allsorts Wk378 Use at least 2 Dies  3E(#2)  8/27

9/2  Little Scrap Pieces Show it Off Sat Linky Party  1E(#1)  8/27

9/3  Come & Get It Ch Black & White Plus One     3E(#1)  8/28   Black & White + Kraft
9/3  Dragonfly Journeys Ch72 Say Cheese Camera creations  UE  8/28

9/4  Stamped Blessings Anything Goes   2E(#1)  8/28

7 comments:

  1. Love your papers, Melissa. This is a cute card. Great memorabilia from your family. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great camera card - I have a Sizzix Camera Die set - I think I am going to use that for the Dragonfly Journey Challenge - I am so behind in crafting --- got up more today since I am off work - Yeah Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great find from your brother to give you the camera your dad owned

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun I have that old camera to.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes August Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Dies' challenge this week and hope you join our new challenge starting tomorrow x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Melissa! Great paper used on this cute card. I think I had a camera like that at one time myself. Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete